Pages

    29 July 2011

    can you make me smile ??

    bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
    [in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful]


    alhamdulillah.
    today i would like to tell a story about smile.
    do you know the power of smile?
    if you answer no you can read it.
    but if you answer yes you should read it.
    ha ha ha!!


    a world of smile.


    the story begins....

    about six years ago when i was an undergraduate in college, i was working as an intern at my university.
    one day while working at the cash register in the gift shop, i saw an elderly couple come in with a liltle girl in a wheelchair.

    as i looked closer at this girl, i saw that she was kind of perched on her chair.
    i just then realized she had no arms and legs, just head, neck and torso.
    she was wearing a little white dress with red polka dots.

    as the couple wheeled her up to me, i was looking down at the register.
    i turned my head toward the girl and gave her a wink.
    as i took the money from her grandparents, i looked back at the girl, who was giving me the cutest, largest smile i have ever seen.
    all of a sudden her handicap was gone and all i saw was this beautiful girl, whose smile just melted me and almost instantly gave me a completely new sense of what life is all about.
    she took me from a poor, unhappy college student and brought me into her world; a world of smile, love and warmth.

    that was six years ago.
    i'm a successful business person now and whenever i get down and think about troubles of the world, i think about that little girl and the remarkable lesson about life that she taught me.


    even baby can smile!!


    tigasatulima: today, give a stranger one of your smiles.
    it might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

    0 ungkapan:

    Powered By Blogger

    .

    Labels

    Tags:
    Powered by Blogger.